Kroger operates almost 3,000 grocery stores across the United States. In March, it had to change everything. Safety of its customers, employees and communities meant realigning in-store customer flow, logistics, sanitization. Supply chains were adversely affected. Even marketing spend and demand had to be flipped as more consumers feared in-person shopping.
Curtis Midkiff, Jr., is the senior social strategist at Kroger. He joined Digging Deeper to talk about what the conversations, planning and response has been for his company and its reaction to social issues of the day. He and our own Jason Falls talked about influencer marketing social technology and much more in a revealing episode of Digging Deeper.
Give it a watch, listen and share it with someone you think might enjoy it, too.
- Restream.io – Our episode sponsor and multiple-location streaming platform
- Buffalo Trace Distillery’s Whiskey Wednesday live streams
- Keeneland at Home – Will air on Keeneland’s YouTube channel
- Switcher Studio – The video production software we use (Code FALLS gets you 10% off for life)
- Tamar – The fragrance Jason talks to with a great purpose and story
Digging Deeper is sponsored by Restream.io. Live stream to over 30 different social and video networks and up to 10 different pages or accounts at once. Learn more by visiting our link to Restream.io. Special thanks to SwitcherStudio, our video production software, as well.
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend or colleague. Don’t miss the video show each week by subscribing to our YouTube channel or our audio podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.