Brands are boycotting Facebook and other social media platforms to fight against the often passive way the social networks have handled hate speech from users. Though a daunting list of advertisers pulling billions of dollars from ad spend, will it make a difference? New York Times bestselling author Jay Baer visited Digging Deeper this week to offer his thoughts. He also joined our Jason Falls to discuss what conferences, events and speakers can do during this pandemic withdrawal from in-person events and more.
- Restream.io – Our episode sponsor and multiple-location streaming platform
- Buffalo Trace Distillery’s Whiskey Wednesday live streams
- Switcher Studio – The video production software we use (Code FALLS gets you 10% off for life)
- Jay Baer’s eBook for handling virtual events
- And She Could Be Next – The documentary of women in color sparking change worth watching
- Cornett’s Commitment to Change
- Ed Moore Jr.’s 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge
Digging Deeper is sponsored by Restream.io. Live stream to over 30 different social and video networks and up to 10 different pages or accounts at once. Learn more by visiting our link to Restream.io. Special thanks to SwitcherStudio, our video production software, as well.
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend or colleague. Don’t miss the video show each week by subscribing to our YouTube channel or our audio podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.