White Castle is one of those interesting challenger brands in the quick service restaurant space frequently popping up with creative ideas. The brand’s Valentine’s Day promotion each year is a stroke of genius. Its social content and ties to pop culture make it hit well above its weight in a class with the McDonald’s and Burger Kings of the world.
Lynn Blashford is the White Castle CMO. She joined Jason Falls and Christy Hiler on Digging Deeper to talk about the brand’s creativity, how it has had to adjust to a different world with COVID-19 and beyond.
Give the show a watch or a listen, then share it with someone you know who would also be interested in insights from Lynn!
Other resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Restream.io – Our episode sponsor and multiple-location streaming platform
- Switcher Studio – The video production software we use (Code FALLS gets you 10% off for life)
- Enter the Domain Contest – Jason’s big domain giveaway from Get.Online can win you a free .online domain. Just pitch your idea at jason.online/domain
- Winfluence – The Influence Marketing Podcast – Be sure to subscribe to not miss the Sept. 2 debut episodes
- Inbound – The big online version of the big marketing event. (Code BRK-PHP-IAUOU gets you $40 off the $89 price!)
Digging Deeper is sponsored by Restream.io. Live stream to over 30 different social and video networks and up to 10 different pages or accounts at once. Learn more by visiting our link to Restream.io. Special thanks to SwitcherStudio, our video production software, as well.
Today’s episode is also brought to you by Get.Online. Find a short, memorable and effectively branded domain name by using a .online domain. Cornett’s social shares are now moving to cornett.online. Jason Falls’s are jason.online. All the old domains are taken. Find your new domain at Get.online.
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend or colleague. Don’t miss the video show each week by subscribing to our YouTube channel or our audio podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.