Can you measure creativity? You certainly can if you’re speaking about marketing or advertising creative. We put that question to data analyst and marketing analytics guru Christopher Penn in this week’s episode of Digging Deeper. Penn is the chief data scientist at Trust Insights and one half of the long-running Marketing Over Coffee podcast. Our Jason Falls put him to the test of measuring creative and creativity, among other things.
Give the episode a watch or listen then share it with a friend or colleague you think will find it useful, too.
- Restream.io – Our episode sponsor and multiple-location streaming platform
- Buffalo Trace Distillery’s Whiskey Wednesday live streams
- Switcher Studio – The video production software we use (Code FALLS gets you 10% off for life)
- Chris Penn’s Marketing Over Coffee podcast (with John Wall)
- Chip Griffin’s live stream on agency pricing
- Jason’s blog post on influencers surviving COVID-19
Find Christopher Penn online at TrustInsights or on his Awaken Your Superhero blog. You can also download his awesome e-Book on A.I. for Marketers, or follow him on LinkedIn or Twitter. Special thanks to Doug Haslam for the picture of Chris used on this site and in show promotions.
Digging Deeper is sponsored by Restream.io. Live stream to over 30 different social and video networks and up to 10 different pages or accounts at once. Learn more by visiting our link to Restream.io. Special thanks to SwitcherStudio, our video production software, as well.
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend or colleague. Don’t miss the video show each week by subscribing to our YouTube channel or our audio podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher or Spotify.