The ideal candidate should:
- Be a resourceful developer who isn’t afraid of challenges like learning new skillsets or improving those you already have
- Be highly motivated, organized, and passionate
- Have initiative to leave the project better than when found it
- Be a great communicator who can explain things to people not familiar with programming
What do you get?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance (both PPO and High Deductible/HSA options)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free parking
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Director of Interactive Production
What will you do?
- Build and maintain sites, and develop themes using WordPress & Drupal
- Must handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines, and produce fully functional web projects
- Troubleshoot and debug user interface of web pages, web applications and web components
- Maintain records to document technical and functional developments and revisions, including base architecture and customization details
- Build mobile apps either natively or using Cordova
- Team with web designer, and project managers to develop interactive site architecture for new websites
- Perform cross-platform testing
- Assist analytics team in writing SQL queries
- Maintain code in a version control platform such as GIT
- Regularly update active websites maintained by the agency
- Work well with others such as designers, art directors, copywriters, project managers and account managers
- Stay current on web dev-related technology trends and innovations
- Inform the team if problems occur on any agency managed or maintained interactive properties; assist in helping to resolve all such problems