Part-Time Production Artist
The PART-TIME PRODUCTION ARTIST works with the creative team to support in execution of projects and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 – 4 years experience working as a production artist
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Experience Design, Sketch, and related software skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the assigned Creative Director
What will you do?
- Support internal creative department to reach objectives
- Maintain design process and tools necessary to meet project deadlines
- Work closely with designers and art directors to execute digital strategy
- Make updates to graphics when necessary
- Repurpose old content
- Ensure accuracy of work before final production
- Handle, organize and archive project assets
- Prepare final artwork for print production or output
- Create digital ads such as banners and ads for social media
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.