The MEDIA PLANNER/BUYER handles media planning and buying for accounts at Cornett, with a focus on either digital or traditional mediums. This position will work closely with Senior Media Planner/Buyers, Account, and Creative teams to ensure that the approved media plans are executed on strategy and on brand for the client.
Sound like you?
We are looking for experienced candidates with 3 years of experience, preferably in similar agency roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of media buying software, preferably DCM and Google Analytics
- Strong understand of different marketing communication mediums (with a focus on broadcast and print for traditional buyer, or digital platforms for those with a digital focus)
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge in all Microsoft programs
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- A passion for marketing strategy
What do you get?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance (both PPO and High Deductible/HSA options)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free parking
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the VP, Director of Brand Performance.
Remote work is possible with this position.
What will you do?
- Help with research, planning, negotiation and execution of media plans
- Monitor and maintain media plan performance to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met
- Work with appropriate team/s to implement changes to the plan
- Evaluate media opportunities and provide written POV’s
- Stay on top of industry trends, emerging technology, etc.
- Assist with troubleshooting questions, problems, and obstacles in media plans
- Participate in multiple projects at once
- Communicate rationale for recommendations both verbally and in written documents
- Prepare and present reports to clients and internal teams based on projections and/or performance of media plan/s
- Communicate and meet with media sales reps and industry representatives on a regular basis