At CORNETT, we take on a handful of interns each semester. We want interns who can contribute in their area of focus on day one, and are driven to see themselves grow in the professional and personal development.
For students interested in participating in internships for Spring 2020, please send your resume to Jared Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you get?
We’re a collective of fun-loving, intelligent, imaginative, driven and sometimes rowdy weirdos. We’d like for you to join us for a semester and have you work along side of us and get the opportunity for some exposure into agency life.
Who’s in charge here?
Interns report to their designated department mentor.
What will you do?
We accept interns in all of our departments. Below is an overview of the roles and responsibilities in each of those departments.
BRAND PERFORMANCE – PAID MEDIA
- Work closely with digital and traditional buyers/planners on strategy and research
- Purchase and monitor digital media placements and report on performance
- Meet with media sellers and gather proposals for all clients
- Research new technology and ad placement targeting options
BRAND PERFORMANCE – INTERACTIVE
- Create graphics for use on websites
- Update web content in a content management system
- HTML and CSS coding
- Research/Data Analysis
BRAND CONTENT – DESIGN
- Conduct/assist field research projects
- Off-site research and photography
- Prepare presentation document
BRAND CONTENT – COPYWRITING
- Assist in the writing of headlines, taglines, body copy and scripts for TV, radio, print, and digital
- Concept and sit in on brainstorms
- Research trends, competitors and opportunities for Cornett clients
- Use research skills dealing with potential customer data and Excel sheets
- Assist in building brand awareness thorough media market research
- Assist with possible photo shoots and promotional events
- Help build reports using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel