Freelance Media Analyst
The FREELANCE MEDIA ANALYST’S primary task is analyzing data and metrics. This role will also be involved in gathering data and making recommendations for improvement for the paid media and social media plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the media buying and reporting process preferred, as well as familiarity working with medium and big data
- Expert-level Excel skills required
- Prior Google Analytics experience required
What do you get?
The chance to be part of an excited, creative and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
The position reports to the Associate Media Director/Media Buying and Planning
What will you do?
- Curate data from all areas of paid and social media
- Work with Media Planning teams to define KPI’s and metrics for digital properties
- Define which metrics are important based on clients’ overall goals
- Identify platforms are performing against metrics and targets
- Establish UTM templates based on clients’ marketing plans
- Utilize competitive analysis tools to identify opportunities
- Find interesting and insightful patterns in data; work to leverage learnings in real time to inform sharpened communications plans
- Communicate findings via written reports and client meetings
- Make recommendations:
- For digital media: identify what is working and what is not in media plans and bring it to the attention of the Media Planning/Buying team so that they can make adjustments and recommendations
- Build reports to communicate any changes
- Understand how ad campaign affect web traffic