Email Strategist: Freelance/Part-Time
At Cornett an EMAIL STRATEGIST takes goals and KPIs and develops email strategies, journeys and
wireframes to reach those goals and KPIs for a variety of clients. You know what works in email marketing
from personal experience as well as industry leading best practices. You like seeing a design you came up with
land in peoples email boxes as something that will catch their attention and meet client goals.
This is a freelance or part-time role.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 2-5 years of experience in email marketing
- Should be highly motivated, organized, and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks
- Takes initiative to make things happen and to leave the project better than when found it
- Needs a strong desire to learn and to share knowledge with the team
- Understands and enjoys attention to detail
What do you get?
The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
The position reports to the Director of Interactive Production.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you do?
Email Scoping, Strategy, and Management
- Create email strategies for various Cornett clients
- Map out email journeys based on your understand of what would make for the most effective communication
to accomplish a given goal for a given client
- Develop and manage scopes of works and estimates
- Work with copywriters to develop email copy
- Work with Email designers and developers to turn the strategy into emails ready to send
- Test emails in Litmus
- Manage campaign sending schedule
- Report on email metrics
- Stay up to date on email marketing laws and best practices