Email Designer: Freelance/Part-Time
At Cornett an EMAIL DESIGNER handles the email management, email design and email development of marketing emails for our wide variety of clients. You like seeing a design you came up with land in peoples email boxes as something that will catch their attention and meet client goals.
This is a freelance or part-time role.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have 1-3 years of experience designing and coding emails years of related digital project management experience
- Should be highly motivated, organized, and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks
- Takes initiative to make things happen and to leave the project better than when found it
- Needs a strong desire to learn and to share knowledge with the team
- Understands and enjoys the digital project process and attention to detail
What do you get?
The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Director of Interactive Production.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you do?
Email Management, Design & Development
- Take client brand guidelines and translate that to beautiful email designs
- Code email templates using HTML & CSS
- Prep images and other assets for inclusion in marketing emails
- Test emails cross platform and in LitmusBuild emails based on the templates you designed in SalesForce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp and/or Campaign Monitor
- Make revisions based on feedback from Art Directors and clients
- Troubleshoot rendering errors
- Schedule email sends
- Stay up to date on email marketing laws and best practices