Digital Project Manager
A bridge between our Account and Creative teams, the DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER will handle tasking, day-to-day communication, run projects from start to finish, and manage on-going maintenance of sites. The person in this role will have the opportunity to make vast contributions to the overall direction of projects and the success of the company.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of related digital project management experience
- Experience managing Drupal or Sitecore projects a plus
- Enough web programming knowledge to launch own site preferred
- Should be highly motivated, organized, and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks
- Takes initiative to make things happen and to leave the project better than when found it
- Needs a strong desire to learn and to share knowledge with the team
- Understands and enjoys interactive media, attention to detail and turning goals into actionable tasks
What do you get?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance (both PPO and High Deductible/HSA options)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free parking
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
This position reports to the Director of Interactive Production.
What will you do?
- Work with the team and clients to understand the client’s overall business objectives and strategies and how each interactive project fits into this strategy
- Develop project scope documents (estimates, sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications, and project plans)
- Manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on- time and on-budget delivery
- Develop project plans, track project milestones, and monitor progress
- Lead and/or facilitate the presentation of deliverables to clients (creative concepts, site organization, requirements, plans, reports, etc.)
- Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability, accessibility, and Web site design
- Support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives.
- Manage third party vendors, including gathering estimates, communicating tasks, and quality control
- Understand web technologies & design processes
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management
- Work with creative directors, art directors, interactive designers, copywriters, account planners, account coordinators, and clients
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.