Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager organizes all of the moving pieces in digital projects. At the beginning of the project this includes putting together project briefs, estimates, and timelines. In the middle of the project it includes client meetings, tracking down assets and coordinating resources. Toward the end of the project it includes quality control, watching budgets and leading post mortems. The person in this role has the opportunity to make vast contributions to the overall success of projects and Cornett.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years of related digital marketing, web development and/or project management experience
- Has experience with Drupal or WordPress projects a plus
- Is highly motivated, organized, and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks
- Takes initiative to make things happen and to leave the project better than when found it
- Needs a strong desire to learn and to share knowledge with the team
- Can juggle multiple projects in a given day. Some will be big months long projects; others will be small tasks you can knock out in a couple hours.
- Understands and enjoys interactive media, attention to detail and turning goals into actionable task
What do you get?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance (both PPO and High Deductible/HSA options)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free parking
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
This position reports to the Director of Interactive Production.
What will you do?
- Work with the account management team and clients to understand the client’s overall business objectives and how each interactive project fits can meet that goal
- Develop project scope documents (project charters, SOWs, estimates, functional and technical specifications, and project plans)
- Track project milestones, and monitor progress to minimize scope creep and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Lead and/or facilitate the presentation of deliverables to clients
- Ensure that projects meet accepted best practices in usability, accessibility, and Web site design
- Keeps project details and communication from slipping through the cracks
- Work with third party vendors and freelancers, including gathering estimates, communicating tasks, and quality control
- Understand web technologies & design processes
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management
- Work with creative directors, art directors, interactive designers, copywriters, account planners, account coordinators, and clients
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.