Digital Engagement Manager
The Digital Engagement Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of social media accounts for Cornett clients. This position works across several different departments in the agency, working with the account, creative, interactive and media departments. The Engagement Manager serves as the lead on social media for any assigned accounts, and oversees all aspects of social media campaigns.
Sound like you?
You should have a passion for digital and social media and an eagerness to learn new trends and platforms, constantly educating both internal teams as well as clients about the latest social media trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large number of concurrent tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
- Salary based on experience
- The chance to be part of an excited, creative and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Senior Digital Engagement Manager
Position is located in Lexington, Kentucky
To apply, please submit your resumé to Emmy Hartley at email@example.com.
What will you do?
- Identify social media opportunities and develop an actionable plan for execution and measurement
- Manage our clients’ presence on social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and other similar community sites
- Optimize content for social search engines like YouTube and Pinterest
- Monitor and report on social page performances to client & account teams
- Develop strategies for growing and leveraging our clients’ social presence including using promotions, contests, polls, ads, surveys and referral programs
- Create and steward content strategies across all platforms
- Monitor trends and competitor strategies
- Collaborate with creative teams on content production
- Establish benchmarks and goals for all platform KPIs
- Present social media content plans and strategies to client & account teams
- Stay up to date on the latest tools and technologies for social measurement
- Work closely with account planning and creative teams
- Organize creative specifications across all tactics of a plan
- Assist media team in social strategy development and execution
- Assist media team on optimizations and reporting for paid social efforts