A COPYWRITING INTERN assists with day-to-day copywriting responsibilities for assigned brands including writing, proofreading, and editing copy for both print and digital projects. This role will be expected to understand the voice of the assigned brand/s and will work as part of the creative team to not only communicate effectively, but contribute creative ideas and concepts.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills – oh my!
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for writing
What do you get?
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
- Position reports to the Sr. Copywriter and the designated Creative Director
What will you do?
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drafts headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails
- Contributes creative thinking for campaigns that align with the creative strategy and brand personality
- Prepares materials for client copy approval submissions
- Interfaces with Account teams and Producers to gain input and keep jobs on schedule
- Collaborates with art directors, designers, and developers from job initiation to campaign launch
- Ability to work on multiple projects across different brands/industries
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal members of the team, including creative leads, account team members, and partners
- Participate in client presentations (when appropriate), verbalizing the thoughts behind the idea while tying it back to the communication objective