Content Creation Manager
The Content Creation Manager is responsible for creating breakthrough static and video content across digital and social marketing channels to ensure that we are delivering relevant, engaging messages to our client’s target audiences and monitoring results to improve performance of future campaigns. As a part of the Cornett Content Studio team, they must possess excellent video and audio editing skills, a thorough understanding of photography and videography fundamentals and working knowledge of social media platform best practices. In addition, they will support other members of the Brand Connections team to ensure our client’s content strategy and creation is aligned across all required platforms, as needed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years creating high-quality digital and social content designed to engage, educate, entertain and drive business results for our clients
- Key knowledge of Meta, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and other emerging social platforms
- Creative mind with innovative, strategic thinking and desire to grow in their discipline
- Solid understanding of social media channels and best practices are a requirement
- Basic knowledge of digital media (Search, Display, Video, Audio, Email etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant coursework or experience in design, editing and visual arts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), plus Keynote
- Experience with Google programs (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and make insightful recommendations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with attention to detail and ability to work within a fast-paced environment – prior agency experience is a plus
- Good organizational skills with an ability to multitask and deliver quality work on deadline
- Proactive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for advertising
- Team player that knows how to work well with others and follow-through
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 days of PTO a year
- Free Parking
- Salary based on experience
Who’s in charge here?
This role reports directly to the Director of Social Strategy.
To apply please click here.
What will you do?
- Develop compelling content informed by business or cultural trends using a mix of
episodic, always on, occasional and seed ideas for distribution across PESO media.
- Collaborate with the Brand Connections team on content amplification plans, as needed.
- Work with the Brand Strategy department to ensure brand voice consistency and to help
our clients stay culturally relevant while staying authentic to their brand.
- Push boundaries and stay on the bleeding edge of social media creative best practices.
- Evaluate content performance to improve effectiveness and solidify brand relevance.
- Collaborate with in-house and freelance content creators to execute on asset production.
- Follow a calendar of content distribution and project deadlines to meet launch dates.
- Identify new content opportunities to refresh existing content based on performance.
- Develop content that can easily pivot based on business or cultural trends.