An ASSOCIATE COPYWRITER assists with day-to-day copywriting responsibilities for assigned brands including writing, proofreading, and editing copy for both print and digital projects. This role will be expected to understand the voice of the assigned brand/s and will work as part of the creative team to not only communicate effectively, but contribute creative ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1 – 3 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- A passion for writing
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (both PPO & HSA Options/HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free Parking
- The chance to be part of an excited, creative and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Sr. Copywriter and the designated Creative Director.
Remote work is possible with this position.
To apply, please send portfolio and resumé to Emmy Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you do?
- Drafts headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails
- Contributes creative thinking for campaigns that align with the creative strategy and brand personality
- Prepares materials for client copy approval submissions
- Interfaces with Account teams and Producers to gain input and keep jobs on schedule
- Collaborates with art directors, designers, and developers from job initiation to campaign launch
- Ability to work on multiple projects across different brands/industries
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal members of the team, including creative leads, account team members, and partners
- Participate in client presentations (when appropriate), verbalizing the thoughts behind the idea while tying it back to the communication objective