Assistant Video Editor
Cornett is looking for an Assistant Video Editor to assist our Video Producer/Editor with projects. This person will be responsible for coordinating and editing varying types of videos for Cornett clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Creative thinker with at least 2 years of video editing experience
- Working knowledge of editing basics: color correction, audio mixing and using templates to create basic support graphics
- Focus on delivering great work, regardless of the size of the project
What do you get?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance (both PPO and High Deductible/HSA options)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance coverages
- 15 days of PTO per year to start
- Free parking
- The chance to be a part of an excited, creative, and innovative team!
Who’s in charge here?
The position reports to the designated Creative Director.
What will you do?
- Work with Cornett’s Video Producer/Editor to manage storage of raw footage
- Work with videographers to offload, sort and review incoming footage
- Begin rough edits for others and complete editing projects independently
- Prepare and upload files
- Take ownership of all aspects of video asset management: backing up/clearing/reformatting drives/uploading to cloud storage
- Assist in streamlining the post production process
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with production team and account teams