Assistant Account Executive
The Assistant Account Executive provides support to the Senior Account Planner by opening and tracking jobs and ensuring deadlines are met. The Assistant Account Executive works with every department within the agency to ensure there is a full understanding of project deliverables and serves as a contact (along with the Senior Account Planner) for clients to provide job status updates. The person in this role will learn an array of skills, have a clear career path and a make significant impact to the overall success of projects.
What should you have?
You need to be a highly motivated, organized, and passionate person willing to tackle demanding tasks. You will need a strong desire to learn and eager to help. To thrive, the Assistant Account Executive will be one with an astute attention to detail & quality. Job requirements are:
- 2-4 years of professional experience plus previous education or internship in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree relating to Communications, Advertising and Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of web technologies and design process
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
Salary based on experience
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the designated Senior Account Planner and will report to that individual as well as the VP, Director of Brand Strategy.
Position is located is Lexington, KY
What will you do?
- Act as the team administrative support and project manager for a healthcare related account
- Manage job change orders and opening new jobs after being properly trained for accounts
- Facilitate daily communication between account team, interactive, creative, and agency support services
- Work with clients for job completion and keep them updated on priorities and deadlines
- Handle work orders, estimate requests, billing and assist in writing scopes of work and creative briefs
- Assist with job development by communicating changes and keeping team (both internal and clients) informed
- Update and issue client status reports (under Senior Account Planner’s guidance)
- Lead weekly internal meetings related to assigned projects
- Assist Senior Account Planner with projects as needed
- Review category literature and publications
- Provide competitive updates to internal team and clients
- Take on more responsibilities over time
- Leave your mark: contribute to the overall success of a project by bringing your unique skills and abilities.