Advertising Operations Specialist
An ADVERTISING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST is responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management, and will closely monitor the performance and delivery of each campaign to meet the goals of each client.
- Prior ad operations and client service experience with multiple ad servers involving multiple tactics preferred
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player able to problem solve and be resourceful with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Office
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
- Salary based on experience
Who’s in charge here?
This position reports to the Media Director.
What will you do?
- Coordinate in campaign ad tag setup and configuration for proper measurement prior to launch
- Optimize + Optimize + Optimize, utilizing the Audience, DSP and Media analysis tools provided
- Collaborate with digital media planner/buyers to set goals and KPIs for each campaign
- Work closely with Account Planner to provide ad operations support and communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc.
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly, are measuring accurately and are delivering on pace
- Collaborate with Account Planners and Media Team to set appropriate hours needed to optimize the proposed media plan
- Review new media plans and updates with the Media team before trafficking, and work with Analytics team to ensure plans will allow accurate and effective data collection
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions on placements, audiences and creative elements that can improve campaign performance
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel
- Pull data from media platforms to aid in report builds and analysis for internal and client presentations
- Communicate progress of campaigns against client KPIs internally
- Educate media team on identified trends and opportunities
- Prioritize optimization time against approved optimization hours in the SOW