You love BIG, ambitious ideas, and you’re energized by the challenge of bringing them to life.
The Agency Producer will maintain, strengthen and grow relationships with clients through management of small to large projects, constant communication, and on-point planning and organization. The producer is the liaison between Cornett and our suppliers throughout the entire production process, from the award date through delivery.
The producer will plan, schedule and control specific project activities toward defined objectives and adhere to defined production requirements. On set, the producer helps facilitate communication between the agency and our supplier. Overall, the producer maintains project processes, which allows for increased efficiency and usability of resources.
That, and just wants to make some kick-ass, award-winning work at one of the best small ad agencies in the country.
THOSE WHO SUCCEED ARE:
● Well connected in the industry and has a wealth of strong relationships with production houses, directors, photographers, talent agencies across in the U.S. and beyond.
● Has a strong portfolio of work that has gotten acclaim, awards, recognition with brands big and small
● Solution-oriented, positive and open minded
● Maintains open, transparent lines of communication both internally and externally
● Proven track record of creative problem solving and savvy approaches in attacking production plans
● Up-to-date on the latest techniques and possibilities of all media channels and best practices
● Knowledgeable about legal and regulatory practices, able to explain what is possible and what is not, and why
● An ally and advocate for the agency’s creative team and vision
● Organized, quick thinking and highly collaborative
● Over-communicator who knows no detail is too small
● Adaptable, resilient, positive and proactive
● Able to ‘ballpark’ quotes when first presented with a script to see if it is likely to be within budget.
● Skilled at making and producing content in collaboration with a matrix of partners – for example being up to date on which directors are right for a particular concept
● Skilled negotiators to navigate multiple expectations and needs while managing the budget and not compromising on the quality of the work.
● Skilled at navigating their way through conflict in high pressure situations.
● Trusted representatives of the client, the work and the agency.
● Credible in the production world with strong relationships with pre and post production houses, directors, casting agents etc.
● Proficient at process management skills, presentation, logical thinking and creative problem solving.
● Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
● Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multitasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Able to apply critical and strategic thinking
● Stress-tolerant, quick-thinking and accurate
● Able to quickly understand new technology concepts
● Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player
● Flexibility, initiative, dedication and the ability to work with minimal supervision
● Willingness to travel
● A sense of humor, outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident and possessing common sense
● A skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator
● Experience as an in-house Agency Producer preferred but not required
What you will do?
● Lead the development of projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality.
● Build and maintain a robust and diverse roster of vetted production partners suited to varying budget ranges and capabilities, setting the agency up to match the right partner to any project, maximizing budget and elevating the creative vision.
● Help lead the client through the production process, providing insight and understanding to production considerations and decision making.
● Support the creative team and their ideas; representing, owning, championing and finding creative solutions to bring the idea to life in accordance with the brief and concept.
● Source the partners, companies and suppliers to work on the project; directors, overseeing treatments, casting agents, actors, artists, locations, animators etc.
● Manage all third-party relationships throughout the Production process to ensure strong collaboration and high quality moving content work that meets the brief.
● Manage the production budget, and the associated administration, in accordance with client and agency expectations. Partnering with Finance on Purchase Orders, billable costs and people investments required.
● Coordinate and manage the entire project in collaboration with Production partners, Creative team and Client Service as required.
● Meet with clients, listen to their needs and be trusted to manage the process for them.
● Have awareness of rules surrounding usage fees, talent, contracts and shooting aboard.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
● Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
● Dental and Vision Insurance
● 15 days of PTO a year
● Free Parking
● Salary based on experience
WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE?
Position reports to the Executive Creative Director.
The position is located in Lexington, KY.